How to earn money?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WolfDynasty, Oct 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a little issue.
    I'm level 19 at the moment, started this game yesterday.. I've notice that at the moment I'm lossing gold instead of earning...
    So I've made some computations, I need 325 cannon balls to destroy a ship. This means 10.000 gold..
    The ship gives me only 8.000..

Where am I wrong?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    MaireLe likes this.
  2. noone

noone User

1. use the cheapest ammo
    2. go to map where you kill npc with 1 or 2 shots

Also I recommend you frigatte(little one) as a first real ship to buy but don"t buy it in store with diamonds. Buy it from the auction. Then Ahab/event ship or you can stay and farm with little frigate. Depends on what you prefer

3. Thanks man, appriciated! I would never think that using worst ammo and returning to previous map would be better!

Can I also ask you about the upgrade of the cannon... Do I have to upgrade all the lvl 9/10 or it is better to buy the level 18 from the market and upgrade only them?

4. noone

noone User

I bought 10-pounders when there was 50% sale and improved them into better cannons. That's the best way now. Don't buy cannons from the store. They're not worth that many diamonds. Only 10-pounds are worth buying.

5. Đestiny

Đestiny User

For cannon buying buy max the 10 pounders. If you want any better upgrade those or you may try to get some 18 or 12 pounders from the auction house.

6. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you Đestiny and noone for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy WolfDynasty,

Both players give excellent advice. Joining a guild may offer a better means for quicker answers to your questions. Also, please reference the Pirate Storm Bible Index for many of you basic questions concerning the game.

Happy Sailing!

7. MaireLe

MaireLe User

Your not wrong, just still in the lower zones, by the third day I had over 12 million gold and purchased a Large Frigate at auction. You got to kill a lot of npc's to get that kind of gold. I do not presently want to join a guild, but am looking for someone to duel me, 1vs1, perhaps partner with me for 2vs2. find me and email me in game, if you think you might be interested, true I am level 27 but I will downgrade my ship and cannons for a level playing field.

8. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.