Hallowen

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by carlos12996, Oct 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, i made two bonus map today before restart, withou the chest, after restart appear the chest but not the bonus map, so i can´t finish chest, because i made the first bonus map before restart, how can i resolve this?
    Thanks in advance

2. hi
    i have the same problem, i hope we'll have all the same bonus map tomorrow..
    On the other hand it's a bit amazing to always must have signal the bugs to the technical support !

3. Estack

Estack User

Dear rival of Europa 2 I managed to do all 3 maps.

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy carlos12996,

If there are problems with the chest, this will have to be addressed with support. However, I do believe you will have the option to finish the map part of the chest as some other point in time during the event.

Ahoy KARNAGEVISOR,

You will also need to address any issue concerning the chest by contacting support.

The purpose of the section you typed in, 'Questions & Bug Reports', is to report game issues. Without the input of players, like yourself, informing Forum Moderators of issues with the game, sometimes these issues would not be known.

Personally, I commend the Development Team for their quick response to the issue.

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Referred to Support~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.