Halloween Event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mountainman, Oct 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any idea when the Halloween Event will begin and end?

2. DocDre

DocDre User

lol its bp might not start till turkey day

3. Amnesia

Amnesia User

On the test server now
    Does anyone know what Fluch der Geister is/means as far as your ship is concerned?

4. Curse of the spirits...or simular

5. mikasa578

mikasa578 User

how come when I make an account for the test server it puts me in the actuall game and not the test server

6. Amnesia

Amnesia User

The problem is a simple translation doesn't describe what it does in game terms.

7. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Unfortunately we haven't been informed as to when the event will start but when we are we will be sure to post in the event announcements section of the forum.

Hi,

You will need to contact the Customer Care team so that the can enable you to access the test server. To do so click Here. Remember to include all relevant information in your ticket to Support.

Thanks. :)

8. The rewards for this event require unlocking them through guild invasion points, will smaller guilds without an island be able to access these event islands to unlock the rewards? or is it required that your guild have an island to participate in this event for the rewards?

9. Wedgewood

Guilds need to have an island to participate in that aspect of the event. :)

10. I have been unable to join the test server so i am not aware of all the bits for this event. The ships and their improvements, do these fall under the guild island portion of the event then? In other words, if my guild does not have an island, i will be unable to obtain the ship and its improvements?

11. Amnesia

Amnesia User

Some of the event items are opened up by island invasions, and others are just available from the merchant. In previous years a number of guilds have accepted temporary members so that more people could benefit from island invasions. Since the event starts on Thurs and you need to be guild less for two days after you leave a guild before you can join another, it is high time to talk to friends in other guilds and see if you can arrange a temporary berth.

12. Alright thanks for the info :). Any sneak peaks at which items are only offered under the invasion side of the event?

13. Amnesia

Amnesia User

BP frequently changes things between when they open up the test server and when they put it on the real game

But as of now the items gotten through island invasions are:
    Torture Deck, Bone Plating, Bleeding Sail, Horror Rockets, and Doom Bell

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    ChasJohnLadbrook likes this.
  14. Sadly a terrible event with missions forcing you into the open pvp zones where higher levels can stop anyone else being able to complete them by sitting there just farming them because their is no system what so ever to balance the pvp in place.

Its fine though its maddened me enough now I've actually commented on a few game rating sites with this game, I haven't lied I've simply told the truth, Unfortunately for this game the truth is this game clearly doesn't want new players. And I've sent the message out just how diabolical this games new player experience is, Its plastered all over the forums yet they clearly haven't done anything about it since some of the posts are really old and nothing appears to have changed.

I'm absolutely furious at this game after a few days playing.

What company in its right mind creates a game with a clear grind, you gain power when you level , Then turn around and say eventually you will enter a zone where absolutely anyone can shoot you regardless of their gear +level vs your gear/level

You will have to be in a decent ship to survive in these zones and most of them will just change ships to come farm you if you change to a weaker ship.

I'll answer the question what type of game - a game that will be mediocre always until its inevitable death.

I'm disgusted .

FrankThePro likes this.
  15. What does "Ghost Curse" do as an effect on the set?

16. *Ð1™

*Ð1™ User

This is a pvp game, its not a game to sit in a zone unharmed by others sailing by. Build on your ship if you want to go to the upper zones. There is not any one person who is playing that hasnt been sunk by someone who is stronger in the upper zones while they try to do quests. Not one of us had our equipment handed to us, we had to work for it just like everyone else. What is truly sad is people who expect so much for free from a company who has two main goals.. provide a gaming platform and to make money.
    Work on building your ship like everyone else has had to do or leave the game, its your choice, but please stop whining about being sunk in a pvp game.

17. What does "Ghost Curse" do as an effect on the set?

18. @D1 is terrible mechanics when anyone can shoot anyone with little to no matchmaking what so ever but the servers being so active clearly proves the gaming community at large agrees with your opinion not mine.....

oh.......................... wait........................

FrankThePro likes this.
  19. -ORDER-

-ORDER- User

and thats the game is dead
    world of warcraft was also pvp
    but it protect the players
    here is no protection

sure pvp but in logical limits
    so all can enjoy the game
    now peopel go to byrades and quit game
    and now the game is dead

20. Wedgewood

The curse is a 12% Chance to slow the enemy about 45% for 6 seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.