Guild Icon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ☆☆☆DameAngel☆ffr☆, Jul 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi
    my guild play for icone kirus, i would like know, for icone it top 10 or all classmeent ?

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ☆☆☆DameAngel☆ffr☆,

The Great Pirate Tournament Guild Icons were awarded to the guild with the highest number of coins in each battleground. However, a guild could only win one icon. For Example. Guild A had the highest number of coins in all battlegrounds. Guild A could only win one icon and would earn the icon of the battleground the guild had the most coins. All other icons would go to the 2nd Place Guild with the second highest number of coins. These 2nd Place Guilds could also win only one icon. So, if Guild B had the 2nd highest number of coins in each battleground, Guild B would only receive the icon for the battleground it had the highest number of coins. This was also the case with individual battleground icons. A player may earn only one battleground icon.

Generally, it would take 3-4 days after The Great Pirate Tournament ended for the Guild Icon to appear. The individual icons would appear within the hour of the end of the event.

With that being said, The Great Pirate Tournament Guild Icons have not been awarded the past two years. I will inquire as to whether these guild &/or individual icons will be awarded this year.

An excerpt from the Terms of Service related to this topic is listed below:

6.2 Bigpoint may, in its sole discretion, and at any time: (a) modify the Games, Tournaments, or features thereof; (b) add additional Games, Tournaments, or features; or (c) remove existing Games, Tournaments, or features. Although Bigpoint sometimes may provide you with notice of changes, Bigpoint reserves the right to make changes without notice.​

Happy Sailing!

3. HERO9098

HERO9098 User

90% of the eagle event, was played with the players using cheats, so what is not to be symbolized, it is important to have all the leaves with cheating.

this event should be totally canceled.

4. 90% players have use bug so with or without bug it normal we win icone. u say that bcs u dont have time and fight for be top 1 etc ;)

5. hello
    we odnt have icone guild ? why ??

6. Hello, first player icone, after guild , you need to wait ;)

7. efeceee

efeceee User

Don't have because last year and this year players use loadout bug for take this ghuild medals so use bug but lost many ......befor this bug when summer event finish all players and all ghuilds have medals .

8. MiniPirate

MiniPirate User

I would like to ask where the icons from the battlefields are.
    Like last year the medals have been awarded to the players who got position 1 in 1 battelfield, but the guilds took nothing. @WaterWillow said: Generally, it would take 3-4 days after The Great Pirate Tournament ended for the Guild Icon to appear. The individual icons would appear within the hour of the end of the event. With that being said, The Great Pirate Tournament Guild Icons have not been awarded the past two years. I will inquire as to whether these guild &/or individual icons will be awarded this year.
    And again nothing appeared, so what are we going to do?
    @WaterWillow can you answer me please?
    Thanks.

9. ivikakum

ivikakum User

Why ??? they don 't give medals for ghuild in summer event because bugs , players use bugs for take this medals normal don't give , they don't give this medals 2 yers why ? because bugs .........................for this you and your ghuild no take nothing because your ghuild take points with bugs so bigpoint no sleep .So no write because you write for nothing they know why don't give.
    We need players back and all bugs remove and new pvp season or new pvp sistem no your pathetic medals .

10. they ll be never removed.

χρυση.αυγη and GRN.44 like this.
  11. WaterWillow

As stated in a previous post, the reply I received concerning The Great Pirate Tournament was, "It has been scheduled as last year, so at least from a technical standpoint there should be no difference."

12. so why u dont lcose this topic ? ? u have ask nothing.
    Very bad modération.

13. WaterWillow

Ahoy Miška♥In♥Love,

Player feedback is welcome in the forum. Please be mindful to be respectful in your posts.

Contrary to your opinion, I have answered the questions concerning this topic. But, I will restate in simpler terms.

1. From TOS: 6.2 Bigpoint may, in its sole discretion, and at any time: (a) modify the Games, Tournaments, or features thereof;
    2. The Great Pirate Tournament Guild Icons have not been awarded the past two years.
    3. Response received: "It has been scheduled as last year, so at least from a technical standpoint there should be no difference."

Bigpoint has the sole discretion to change The Great Pirate Tournament. Two years ago, the Guild Icons ceased to exist. Everything was scheduled as last year. Therefore, unless there is a change from Bigpoint, the Guild Icons will not be awarded this year.

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Asked and Answered~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.