game end

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alez532, Aug 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alez532

alez532 User

hello guys and useless to write or play because they will not do anything from 2015 that players make complaints, ideas for updates, support tickets and the only answer they give and write on the forum in the bulletin board ideas pool and this just to let you vent the frustration , in my opinion the best solution and that we should no longer play anyone, but unfortunately sorry if I say this thanks to some ignorant this can not be because people continue to play and despite all still use the bugs, change game there are other fabulous games ve a fan of ex pirate storm says it, and the gentlemen jolly and blackdiamond moderators do not contact neither developers nor support they are interested only in taking the bonus of the forum to exploit in the game ... obviously they are diamonds and when some open unwanted posts they are immediately closed or are banned from the forum that tell you more ... I do not add any other word sorry for my words hello. sorry for bad english

TurkishcCc likes this.
  2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy alez532,

Sorry you feel that way. I assure you all ideas and complaints are passed on. When the same complaints are posted over, when they have been answered and closed there is no reason for me to post the same answer. The developers, not forum moderators, are responsible for new and old changes to the game. Only the development team is able to deal with player(s) that are taking advantage of programming glitches.

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.