Game doesnt play

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Skyfall1999, May 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I am not able to play the game for at least a week.

I log in normally , press the play button.

The game successfully loads.

But when I try to repair my ship or to leave the harbor or to fire at any kind of ships and monster the game frozes.

Bigpoint help very appreciated. Here's my account ID :
    *EDIT*

Last edited by moderator: May 29, 2018
    ***METEORO*** likes this.
  2. You need to contact support. Good luck with that!

3. nopeagur

nopeagur User

Hi guys, I am experiencing something really annoying since last weekend. The Game is frozen every 5-10 seconds. There is no way to play! does anyone else experience It?

4. im having the same issue.Let ' s see how Bigpoint is going to solve this

5. which site do we load to get support from bigpoint?

6. Click on support at the bottom of the log in page. Good luck!!!

7. nopeagur

nopeagur User

ok, I will try support. Thanks guys.

8. nopeagur

nopeagur User

.... clear cache.... seriously?

YellowHammer likes this.
  9. mentosan

mentosan User

The frozen page happens only on google chrome .. i noticed

YellowHammer likes this.
  10. nopeagur

nopeagur User

in my case it happens in every browser

11. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

Freezing in game play can be a result of many factors. If you have tried different browsers and are still experiencing freezing issues, please try the following:

Clear Cache.
    Clear Flash Player Cache.
    Turn Off any programs that may be running in the background on your system.
    Test your internet speed with your service provider.

If you continue to have issues, you may contact support by clicking HERE. Please remember to include your User ID and what server you play on.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

12. nopeagur

nopeagur User

Hi WaterWillow,

Firstly many thanks for your reply. I had already contacted support and they told me the same. I followed every step but it did not solve the problem. Internet speed is ok, there are not background programs sucking resources... I think the issue is on server side: game freezes every 10 seconds more or less, daily quests are not renewed (once you play it, they will not appear anymore), the hours when monsters in Oasia appear have changed (Ates...) It looks like the server is not rebooted for a long time. I am playing on EU2, does anyone experience issues like this on other servers?

13. eldiablo82

eldiablo82 User

Hello, if you talk about EU2, they really have problems, and the flash player cache has nothing to do with the problem, because because of the many cheats to take advantage of the flaw (quick fire), they try to make corrections to prevent cheaters from going out with their quick shooting tackle, but that unfortunately has a malfunction also for us regular players.
    From this response sent by the support: we thank you for contacting us and we apologize for the delay of our response.

We apologize for the inconvenience, our technical service is aware and we hope that the problems are or will be solved in a sustainable way.

We wish you an excellent day.

14. nopeagur

nopeagur User

Yep, I just received an answer like that from support.

Thanks guys.

15. eldiablo82

eldiablo82 User

Hello moderator WaterWillow, know you specify us when the server 2 will be operational again, as you probably know they have big problems because of many cheater playing on this server.
    Would not it have been worth, of just their removed what they would have in too much because it is well stipulate in the regulation of BP that it is forbidden to use a bug for profit

16. I also play on Eu2 and im using Microsoft Edge.

17. and have the same problem

18. I have contacted support and still no reply message . Well they have to do something because i have spent many many hours to earn my 200k diamonds ok + 100 million gold.

19. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

The latest news that Forum Moderators have received concerning the Fast Shooting Glitch can be found HERE. We have no further knowledge of how/when the development team is continuing to work on this issue.

If you can be more specific about the operational issues you are experiencing, I will gladly pass on the information to the Customer Care Team. However, it appears that most of the posters have already contacted support.

Happy Sailing!

20. eldiablo82

eldiablo82 User

en fait, quand on sort d'un port soit on reste figer de 5 à 10 secondes pour ensuite de nouveau jouer mais après une dizaine de seconde le navires se fige a nouveau pendant 5 à 10 seconde et cela en continu, même chose pour ouvrir des fenêtres en fait ils aurais mieux fallu que les technicien supprimes chez les joueurs qui triche tout attirails de trops au lieu de résoudre cela en voulant les bloquer cela n'a fait qu'empiré

in fact, when you go out of a port or you stay freeze for 5 to 10 seconds and then play again but after about 10 seconds the ships freeze again for 5 to 10 seconds and this continuously, same thing to open windows in fact they would have had better than the technician removed from the players who cheats all trops gear instead of solving it by wanting to block it has only made worse
    sorry for the bad translation (google translator) that's why I put it in French

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.