Flash player 2020

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by vagelis2003, Jan 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Our accounts will dissapear next year because of flash player?

MANU_OWW likes this.
  2. they told us we would be advised of necessary changes a while back

WaterWillow and MANU_OWW like this.
  3. so i can put premium knowing that my account will prevail?

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy vagelis2003,

I cannot advise you to add/not add premium. That would be a player's personal choice.

However, as stated in previous posts, we have been informed there are plans in place for when Adobe will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020. When these plans are finalized, an official announcement will be made in the Announcement section of the Forum. If you wish for specifics, I am not at liberty to discuss details at the present time.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

5. for information they have already work in 2016 for game continue work in 2020 ....

6. 0zero

0zero User

2020 the ADOBE FLASH PLAYER will not but there will be updates what bigpoint is doing to solve the flash problem? because the game pirate storm works using the flash in the browser, will it be the end of the game in 2020?

7. 0zero

0zero User

Reality BP will not update the game to HTML5, causing the game to close, because there are no staff, they are lying to us and just letting the time pass

Perses and Daιsuke like this.
  8. Daιsuke

Daιsuke User

It's amazing how you never answer anything !!!

9. 0zero

0zero User

Because it is obvious that they will leave the game closes in 2020 with adoble flash payer

10. Newbiee

Newbiee User

@0zero world is full of silly propaganda.

11. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

Forum Moderators can only pass on information that we are given.

I, personally, have been informed there are plans in place for when Adobe will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020.

When these plans are finalized, and if/when we receive notification, an official announcement will be made in the Announcement section of the Forum.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~
    ~~Asked and Answered~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.