February 23rd Holiday

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JustChecking, Feb 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello forum moderators,

I hope you are doing well. I am posting this because I would like to ask you guys for a small favor. February 23rd is coming up, and it is a huge holiday here in Belarus as well as in many other countries, including Russia. In some of the previous years that I played this game, there would be a Pirate Fest in dedication to this day, but it hasn't been that way every year, and I was disappointed to see the event was missing last year. As a result, I wanted to write this to ask you guys if you could remind the developers about the holiday and ask them if they could start a Pirate Fest on February 23rd. I understand that Pirate Fests are not guaranteed to happen every year, so if it does not happen, it is alright, but I hope you guys could increase the chance of it happening. Thank you for reading this.

2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy JustChecking

We have notified the development team about your concerns.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.