EU1 - Chief absent

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SOUNNEUN, Sep 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOUNNEUN

SOUNNEUN User

Hello,

On Europe 1, i'm in a guild created in 2012.

I'm the founder of the guild, but the current chief is missing and he lose his password.
    The problem is that, he losing also the email adress that he's using.

Can you help me ? Can you set me chief of my guild ?

Best regards.

2. I do not think that is possible - the guild leader has to do that - and he cant -- have been in exactly the same position myself

3. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy SOUNNEUN

I'm afraid there is nothing we can do regarding this. Forum moderators do not have access to player accounts.
    Therefore, you must send a SUPPORT ticket. You must first log in to your account and then click Support at the bottom of the page.
    You have to write them in English.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

4. SOUNNEUN

SOUNNEUN User

Hello,

Thanks you for you response. I'm sending a message to the suport.
    I have a question which have any link with the first message.
    In 2012, i've got the Piranha ship. Today, i was searching where i can know how many skull I have. I didn't find.
    So, how can we know how many skull we have and where can we use it, to buy a Barracuda for example ?

5. Hi
    No you can't see how many skulls you have , and there is no more pira , barra or "orque" available, all the war's stuff doesn't exist anymore. It's incomprehensible and illogical but it's like that since 3 years

6. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy SOUNNEUN

This feature hasn't worked for quite a while. If there is a new PVP Season, you may be able to check your skulls then.

Thank You KARNAGEVISOR for assisting your fellow pirate!

Happy Sailing!

~~Asked and Answered~~

~Thread Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.