Dragon ship??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -soturi-1, Apr 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -soturi-1

-soturi-1 User

My dragon ship is 20% I just did 1 event bonusmap and i got 3500 steel harpoons and 1 dragon cannon. How i can get more sale for the ship?

2. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

You need to do the bonus maps everyday to get the full 100% discount.

3. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

GuanoCrazy is correct - the Dragon Hunt FAQ can also be found by clicking Here.

Is there anything else i can help you with?

kingshawnviper likes this.
  4. The Dragon Map which requires special ammo costs and takes too many dragon cannon balls, for small players like us can't there be any special event separately? or tell us how to earn dias quickly only for the dragon hunt event, or else no small player is gonna win this ship.

Need reply!!!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  5. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Once you complete the Bonus Map for the day another map will come available for the day which can be played repetitively for ammo, alternately you can use the Send 'Em To Davy Jones feature of the Captains Orders and other Rockets to kill the NPC on the Bonus Maps.

I hope this was helpful.

6. Well, in all honesty these ships are not supposed to be that easy to get. I played consistently for about 5 months before I was able to get an event ship. Of course there is always the $$$ option but for those of us playing on the cheap we have to earn our way up. Just get involved in a lot of PVP situations such as outside of port 15 and battlegrounds to get a Piranha and lot of Large Warriors then you will be able to handle these event maps. And now with the shop it is even easier/faster to get better cannons and harpoons.

7. Sorry this was a little helpful. Can you tell me how would a lvl 25 player win this event with just 13k dias? Forget about lvl 25 tell me how a lvl 15-20 player can win this event. At least you all could send a bonus code to new players, which gives at least 25k or 30k dias to new players.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  8. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Remember that you can collect diamonds from doing Port Quests and also collect Diamonds from shooting the NPC and collecting the boxes they drop afterwards.

9. KingShawnViper,
    Fluffkins is politely not mentioning that this game is a commercial business whose profit model is to create a scenario in which a player will really want something quickly without spending a lot of time collecting diamonds etc. so that you will exercise the very easy option of simply buying them. It is a players option to either spend the time collecting the free stuff or to outright buy the diamonds you need.
    If they simply give it away or make it quick and easy to get then there is no incentive to spend $'s. And if no one spends real money then there is no game for anyone.

10. Mate i understand what you wanna list me out but this is not my only online game, i had played many other online game. The best is i can say grepolis at least they give gold to the begineer. I know Pirate Storm is far better than that but this guys are making the event too difficult to small players like us. At least they should give bonus codes to us.

Mate am not a noob to this game. I know that we can earn dias by playing bonus maps and also earn them as quest or loot, my question is that, why you all are making this event too tough for us. And also you all are not publishing any bonus code to us. Al least a bonus code to give some dias will be great but no bonus code at all. Lets take an example - there is a boy and he has fever and i asked you what fever he has, but you said the boy has fever. I asked you what is the fever and your telling me that the boy has fever. So as the same way pls don't try to make the question different just answer my question correctly. Thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    abangcool99 likes this.
  11. I played the game you mentioned for about 6 months, but honestly diamonds are much easier to get on Pirate Storm, than gold is to get on the other game.

If I start a new account, in 1 day I can make nearly 30k diamonds, simply by following the quest lines, and doing the bonus maps the quests give to you as a reward.

And they did send out a bonus code for this event.. among other items, it gave 2k of the dragon cannonballs.

It is tough for a newer player, but do able.. "great things come to those that persevere".

Fred_Filthy likes this.
  12. Kingshawnviper,
    Everyone has been trying to answer your question. I think perhaps you are just not not happy with the answer.
    There is no easy way for a newer player to complete these events. That is by design. To encourage you to spend some dough to increase your abilities faster. The alternative is to farm and fight to gain better ships and weapons and that method means you will not be able to complete these quests until you have gained enough resources.
    That is the answer. These events are not easy and they are not meant to be, nor is that likely to change.

13. You got a bonus code, how? I didn't got any. Any help with this issue for bonus code will be helpful!!!

Mate i understood what you wanted to say and i really respect it but everyone got a bonus code but i didn't, is that a fare game?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  14. I did not get a bonus code.... Was it posted on the facebook page or something?

15. Yes they said they had sent bonus code to our mails but when i checked i didn't got any!!

16. Are you a premium player? I have not received one email from them since I started the account 10+ months ago.

17. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

you need to click to subscribe to the newsletter in order to get the bonus codes. To do that you will need to click on the account button at the top of the page after the log in page on the screen that has the play button.

18. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Players that are registered with the game should of received a Newsletter, if you have not then check your junk inbox in case it was moved to there.

abangcool99 likes this.
  19. TY GuanoCrazy and Fluffkins,
    My subscription option was off.

20. I have a smaller ship that i'm building for fun, which didn't receive the code (and yes I made sure that i'm subbed to the newsletter and even a different email address), so some may not get them for some odd reason.

abangcool99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.