Difference between critical Hit and critical damage bonus

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by crazysohail, Aug 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HI all,

i want to upgrade Full metal jacket in Scrolls of power level 3 but I am little bit confused about critical hit and critical damage bonus.

My question is... Which one is the best in these two to be stronger Critical Hit (Chuck) or Critical Damage Bonus (Full Metal Jacket) ?

Awaiting for your reply ? Thanks:)

2. sperk345

sperk345 User

If your low on chances of getting criticals go with chuck first then FMJ later on so then when you have good critical chances you deal major damage

3. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

critical hit will increase the chance of you doing a critical hit
    while the other will increase how much damage it does.

so the answer is you need both of them if you ask which one to upgrade first
    well try to max out one first and then go to max out the other
    in the end you will end up ful sealed :)

4. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

ANIKHTE is correct with regards to the Scrolls' of Power descriptions. As for opinions on which is better to upgrade first I'm afraid I cannot say as it is a matter of opinion. I have moved your thread to Pirate Talk so that other players can offer you their opinion on the subject.

5. Do FMJ ... that way you are closer to range. After you max out range you can do chuck. :):)