Diamond Capp

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GuanoCrazy, Feb 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

Since it appears that you are getting the botting situation under control, is there any chance for PS to raise (if not eliminate) the diamond capp? I am a farmer and get a lot of my diamonds from doing so. It is frustrating when you hit your diamond capp 4 hours into playing.

2. Luke

Luke User

I'd like to remind you that it was not because of US server and their small issue that caused caps to happen. It is more over run in other servers than US.
    Plus my theory is that BP used "them" as an excuse to put a cap to limit all kinds of farming and playing F2P. Therefore, forcing you to spend.
    So you if can't spend you can't keep up with the new items they release to play on the top. Simple. Money players have their edge feeling, while F2P are basically training dummies. Just my theory.

3. U_HATE_ME

U_HATE_ME User

If thats the case they need to change the title, an put a section where you must enter the credit card info to play the game. In my opinion, if they get rid of the F2P, then the same result will happen to this game, for example look at SeaFight, its a dead game because they focused more on the money players. If they don't change they're course this game is going to hit a so called....Iceberg!

4. So..You need to spend money to be good at this game??:eek::eek::eek:...Now they tell me!:confused:

5. asian101

asian101 User

you can make 8k diamonds a day :):):)

6. yeah we can but when it's passed 6K hard to reach 8K :(:(:(

7. i can't make 1k forget 8k:(:(

8. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

I only make 3k a day :(

9. is the max.8k diamond cap include every day quest?

10. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

I don't think so.

11. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

The cap just includes diamonds you find in crates on open water. It does not include quest or bonus map diamonds.

12. phil1985

phil1985 User

i think a diamonds cap is daft

13. U_HATE_ME

U_HATE_ME User

If you farm 8k a day plus quest/maps for 3 weeks, you can possible earn 168k in diamonds

14. Luke

Luke User

Easily said, not done. you can farm first 5k diamonds in 3-4 hours, after that, the last 3k diamonds is comparable to pulling teeth.

15. haunted415

haunted415 User

how are you supposed to farm 5k diamonds in 3-4 hours i spend like 6 hours trying to get diamonds and end up with like 300

16. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

It depends what zone you are able to farm in haunted415. The better the cannons (and the more cannons you have), the easier it is to farm in higher zones which gives you bigger diamond payouts in the chests.

abangcool99 likes this.
  17. haunted415

haunted415 User

ohh i see yeah because i hang around between zone 8-12 and i am only lvl 22

18. U_HATE_ME

U_HATE_ME User

If your dedicated to farming an have easy hours, you can get decent amount of diamonds, try Zone 14 when you have decent fire power.

19. The diamond cap, I believe, is currently set to 10k, but once you reach 6k, it becomes MUCH harder to earn diamonds. I could be wrong though. It could be 8k. I do think they should raise the diamond cap, at least for the US server, and maybe for other server that do not have much trouble with bots. This would benefit the free to play players a lot and would direct more traffic to this game as people realize how fun and easy it is to play for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.