Daily Leader Board Challenge

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by brutality, May 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brutality

brutality User

where are they going to be located at , which days are what events?? last year they posted them weeks in advance?
    also what is a NHE Monster?? never herd of that type of monster?? can u please elaborite??
    also i looked in the event announcements and didnt see any more on the subject, i was looking for like we had it last year, will BP be doing it the same way this year??/

2. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

The NHE monsters are as follows...

Two kinds of special NPC monsters spawn on maps 15-25. Monster 1 will spawn on maps 5-12,
    Monster 2 will spawn on maps 13-34.

Where special event ammunition (Star Gnawer harpoons) is needed to kill monster 2. When killed, these monsters drop outstanding rewards.

Monster 1:
    12.000 XP,
    11.000 gold,
    250 diamonds,
    one box containing 1 x lunas protection or 200 event harpoons.

Monster 2:
    15.000 XP, 17.500 gold,
    1000 diamonds,
    two boxes containing up to 2 x lunas protection and up to 300 event harpoons.

The FAQ for the NHE Event can be found by clicking Here.

As for the Daily Leaderboard Challenge, all NHE monsters killed on that day will count towards the DLC Ranking and every server will have one winner that we will pick from the data base after the NHE Event.

I hope this was helpful.

3. 1000 dias? I have kill it many times it gives 1750 dias...stellar basilisk..right?

4. Fluffy copy and pasted it from last years NHE event I think :)

5. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Yes, thankyou for the information.

6. brutality

brutality User

so are these the basklisk?? or are they different monsters??
    vipers in low zones give 350 ds
    and bask pay out 1750 ds,
    so that why i am asking if these specifcally are bask??
    or are they differant monsters??

sorry read the link after i posted this and it does state there about talking about bask
    thanks as always for responding fluffkins

Last edited by moderator: May 25, 2014
  7. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Yes both types of NHE Monsters count and your more than welcome for the response :) im glad i could help.

Is there anything else i can help you with?

8. brutality

brutality User

how long before the challenge is calculated and when will the winner be posted and how will they be notified???

9. yes.... who are the winners?

10. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Once i have the winners list a Announcement will be made :)

11. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Update!

A Announcement for the DLC Winners have just been made which can be found by clicking Here.

12. brutality

brutality User

is there a way to find out how many monsters that someone who didnt win killed??

13. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

No im afraid there is not. I dont have access to that information.

14. brutality

brutality User

i am wondering how many of the monsters were vipers or vipers and bask, compared to someone who can only basklisk i know you cant control this, but BP should of stated that one can only hunt vipers or bask, since many cant hunt vipers, but yet some can hunt both and if both count then those that cant hunt vipers are at unfair advantage given the fact of less monsters that can be killed!!!

15. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Again im sorry but i dont have that information but in regards to the unfair advantage, remember smaller players are not powerful enough to hunt the bigger NPC.

16. brutality

brutality User

most arent, but (edit) is , he has been able to hunt low zones for almost 9 months (maybe more)
    and yes i do understand that you do not have that information, as always ,thank you for your replies and always helping us

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2014
  17. Yeah, I agree. (edit) has been controlling the lower zone for as long as i've been playing (8 months). All he does is login during the times that the Ates Stone Collossus will spawn.

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2014
  18. brutality

brutality User

he is doing more than that , he constantly runs guild letter 50s , but he is cooling them down so he can constantly have them on and not leveling up.(which most times aint an issue, but if he killed both kinds of monsters bask and vipers, then he had more monsters available to him,hence unfair advantage over any 1 else

19. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Im sorry but we can't control how other players play the game.

~Closing as players answer has been answered~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.