Custom Number of Dives

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SilentRealm12, Dec 5, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I got this idea from another browser game that I used to play, which they happen to have the "Diving" feature with similar purpose.

It'll be similar to buying an item in merchants or rewards shop, where you can enter a custom number of dives that you wish, and hit the "Dive!" button to proceed. With that people could move away and surf the web, chat on global, or step away from the keyboard knowing the dives would be in controlled.

It's a simple concept, and I believe will be able to eliminate other complications, and has happened before, like checking on the "Automatic" but server went down, internet crashed, or for some reason disconnected while your dives are still on the run. The player before who had this issue reported to have 20k of his diamonds spent unwillingly, and by his urgent-ness it seems a big deal to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.