Colossus Winter Time

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by vjmasiero, Dec 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

Please someone of moderation, inform the schedules of the Winter Colossus.
    Thank you.

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy vjmasiero,

The information can be found at the following: Attack of the Frostwolves (Winter Event).

However, there seems to be a problem with the Colossal (BOSS Beasts). This has been reported. Hopefully, reset will correct the issue.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

3. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

From what day does he appear?

4. WaterWillow

Ahoy vjmasiero,

The Boss Colossal should have already appeared.

5. ~BLANK~

~BLANK~ User

it has not yet even thoe the event started hours ago.

6. dek99

dek99 User

Hello, I can not find the ice giant. 8 o'clock in the morning he was supposed to appear on the 31st map, but I did not see him. and I cannot find an ordinary ateses either, the time difference is 2 hours, I have Moscow time. what is the problem?

7. Nothing, they dont have any colossus for the moment, why ????

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

This issue has been reported again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy Sailing!

Newbiee likes this.
  9. Newbiee

Newbiee User

Thank you! Your presence and assistance are well appreciated !

10. Wish they would find a devolper that would put interest into the game and fixing things that been broken 3 years :(

Shellfie.BeachTail likes this.
  11. tomorrow or in 2day, i think they will have colossus, just wait, we wait since 1 year.. more.... it's just 2days x)

12. vmasiero

vmasiero User

This link is from a 2016 faq.
    Are the times the same?
    Is it official time in Germany?

13. WaterWillow

Ahoy vmasiero,

The times listed in the FAQs are US Server (EST) time. Players not in that time zone will need to adjust their times accordingly.

14. MiniPirate

MiniPirate User

well today i didnt manage to find any colosus, when will the problem be fixed?

16. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

The Colossal Ice Beasts should be spawning at the designated times.

Is there anything else, pertaining to this topic, that we can assist you with?

Happy Sailing!

17. Zapurlando

Zapurlando User

Hello pirates,

Is there any problem with The Colossal Ice Beasts' spawning this year again?

18. WaterWillow

Ahoy Zapurlando,

The Development Team is aware of the issue. Hopefully, the issue will be addressed soon.

For those on the LA1 Server, the Development Team is also aware that the Winter Event has not yet began on the server.

The Forum Moderator team wishes to apologize for our inability to keep you informed on these issues. We, like all players, are unable to create New Threads. This is also an issue to be addressed by the Development Team.

Happy Sailing!

19. i hope the event will be longer bcs of this problems ^^
    thank you

20. WaterWillow

Ahoy black332(DE1),

I am unsure about an extension for the time of the Event. In my opinion, from past experience, it is doubtful this will occur. I will make the suggestion.

For all you other pirates,

The Winter Event is up and running on the LA1 Server. However, like the rest of the servers, the Colossal Ice Beasts have not appeared. The Development Team has been made aware of this issue, as well as the missing Hunter Packages in the Merchant.

In addition, they expect the issue with the creation of the NEW Threads in the Forum to be resolved soon.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.