Bugs of game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MANU_OWW, May 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

Hi everyone, I just went back to playing.
    For those who don't know me I am Shardana and I have been playing for about 10 years.
    I would like to talk about some events.
    As you all know, the game had bugs: the quick shot is the bonus map bug.

Some players were rightly banned because they exploited these bugs while others did not, I could make names and surnames with lots of screenshots ....

These players who have not been banned continue to use these bugs and now have very valuable items on their ships.
    The most outrageous thing is that these players are protected by some important figures in the game.
    I know this message is inconvenient for some but the community needs to know!

Ps: I know someone will delete my post ...

2. Elhor

Elhor User

Yes , I agree with that. I know some players too.

ojad likes this.
  3. raidmax

raidmax User

Yes, this post will be deleted .... but we all know about the corruption in this game ...

ojad likes this.
  4. YES , ITS UNFAIR ....THEY HAVE FULL ITEMS NOW BECAUSE OF BUGS.....BIGPOINT COVER THEM !!

ojad likes this.
  5. PoPeYe

PoPeYe User

Ahah

6. Shardana is speaking about *EDIT* and Cheat on game, This man who won the destroyer with blocking arena 7/7 days 24h x)
    Hypocrisy ? Yes it is !

ojad likes this.
  7. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

i'm blocking arena??

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  8. emporea

emporea User

SHardana, and something to say about the bug on the island of your guild that you most blatantly exploit ?

9. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

The bug is not wanted.
    Multiple messages have been sent to support but no answer ...
    For about 2 years we have avoided attacking other guilds so as not to create discomfort we would like to play legally.

ojad likes this.
  10. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

This is an issue to be addressed by Support. Your accusations need to include proof of what you state. Personal Accusations are not permitted in the Forum.

Happy Sailing!

11. PoPeYe

PoPeYe User

Are you sure ? because i saw multiple times IDO destroying/attacking islands of active guilds including mine.

12. emporea

emporea User

http://prntscr.com/sbjng7
    I wonder where these points are, if they are not from active guilds, they are from pushing....

13. MANU_OWW

MANU_OWW User

I said that for 1-2 years we haven't attacked guilds (2017-2018) ...
    It doesn't seem right to me that he should stop attacking for a bug ...
    I took the time to fix a Big-Point bug, but nothing was done ...
    Sorry for the inconvenience ...
    Now you answer the advantage that some characters give you to get the moon set

14. PoPeYe stopped the game years ago, you bought his acc , selling account is forbidden and banable here,,, miss Water Willow ban him please !

15. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates

The forum is not the place for personal accusations. Forum Moderators do not have access to player accounts and do not handle these issues. Only the development team is able to deal with player(s) that are taking advantage of programming glitches.

~Referred to the Customer Care Team~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.