Bonus code

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by POKER*31, Apr 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. POKER*31

POKER*31 User

What if I used a bonus code ??? 10 Euro covid19 bonus cod

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy POKER*31,

A Bonus Code may only be used once per account. You cannot use it again. If the Bonus Code was already used, you will receive a notification that looks something like the following:

upload_2020-4-3_9-21-3.png

Happy Sailing!

3. Estack

Estack User

Hi, I received the bonus code e-mail, I entered it but I didn't understand what it gave me.

4. gave you 30 k diamonds. if you didnt recieve it after you put in the bonus code log out and log back in it should be credited to your account.

WaterWillow likes this.
  5. WaterWillow

Thank you Hot_Shot_Rob™ for your assist.

Ahoy Estack,

The reward for your bonus code should have appeared in your In-Game Logbook. And, as Hot_Shot_Rob™ stated, it may be necessary to log out/in for the reward to show.

Happy Sailing!

6. Estack

Estack User

No I didn't even notice, excellent choice of Bigpoint finally woke up, I would have preferred a year of free subscription.

7. Havent seen a bonus code for this game in over 3 years. So nice to see something. Just wish they put a devolper of theres to work on the game. Hope and time i guess.

8. Did they send out bonuscodes only to specific accounts? Or to everybody? I received nothing. :(

9. WaterWillow

Ahoy hungariandon,

The bonus code was sent to all players with a valid email.

A player must have signed up for the Newsletter from BigPoint & PirateStorm. Please ensure that the following address is added to your Account Email's Address Book: piratestorm@newsletter.bigpoint.com

We suggest signing up for the Newsletter and adding the email address to your Address Book. This will ensure that any future Bonus Codes are received in your mailbox. You can enable/disable the Newsletter option in your Account Settings when you log in to the game.

Best Regards!

~Thread Closed~

Gyilkos1996 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.