BIG BUG FOR BIG POINT

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ojad, Apr 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ojad

ojad User

Bravo, bravo, bravo, Big Point every day I learn a new bug on the game !!!
    How does it happen that at midnight it happens so much aberation !!!
    The auctions which start at ridiculous prices and 6 hours later we find that some players have been able to boost their account because of programming errors worthy of an intern !!!
    Boats that leave free of charge during events such as "Valentine's Day" or "Dragon Hunt" and 6 hours later return to the basic prices !!!
    Know that if I send these messages on the support, the forum and at Big Point is that nothing is moving and still no updates !!!
    I do not blame the moderators or the support staff but those who program with their *EDIT* this game which looks more and more like a joke than an MMO.
    It's 72 hours that the moderators no longer respond to messages on the forum, the support always sends us back to the forum and suddenly I have the strong impression that the messages are lost in the cellars of Big Point.
    What bothers me is the impression that the players are taken for cash cows and that there is no relationship of customers to seller but of drug dealers but what does the police do !!!
    Close the game stop ripping off all these young people (many of them minors) on the pretext that they are the ones who pay and that you have nothing to do if the players are stupid !!! You are the culprits from the time you sell expired items.
    I will continue to send messages messages from today until the problems are resolved or I get a constructive response on the rest of this game.
    See you tomorrow.

MaxituZ_YT likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

This issue has been addressed. Perhaps you should check the Forum for our answers concerning this issue.

This is unclear. I can't give you an answer.

Please be careful with your choice of language. The Forum Team does answer questions if we can provide the answer at the time. However, if we can't we delay until we can acquire further information to provide the best answer possible.

Players are not forced to pay for any game. I believe I addressed this in one of your previous rants.

Minors are not permitted to play this game unless under the supervision of their parent(s)/legal guardian. If a parent/legal guardian chooses to purchase items for the game, that is their choice.

The spamming of the Forum is not permitted. Spammed Posts will simply be deleted and your ability to post in the Forum can be removed.

Please do not expect answers to complaints. We will attempt to answer questions, but we do not address rants.

Best Regards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.