Banning the wrong account, Indifference

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by İnFantyTasty, Mar 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys.

I requested a refund of my old Eu4 account.
    The name of the account I want refunded is *Edit*
    But Support banned my *Edit* account, which I am currently playing on eu4, for 1 year.
    And while I was trying to get my old account, I lost my current account.

The funny thing is. Even though they banned the wrong account, they want proof that I own the account.
    I provided them with every proof that the accounts were mine. Up to my bank records and personal information.
    They only post 1 reply per day.
    Cannot connect to 4 days. And I didn't get any answer today.
    They don't take responsibility for their mistakes and they don't try to fix it.
    My English isn't good enough, but I've been fighting for 4 days with translations, documents and emails. But they don't care.

I am looking for another bigpoint official who reads the forum and can tell my problem.

I'm writing the evidence I gave to the support here
    1- My bank records whose times can be matched for 2 accounts (and email notification / jpg)
    2- Username of the accounts
    3- First account email and the date and time it was created (e mail notification / jpg)
    4- Diamond buying ids of the Account (e mail notification / jpg)
    5- Screenshots and welcome message that Account was created by this email
    6- Last changed e-mail information of the user.
    7- Personal identification information
    8- Bank statement records and account movements ( old 2013/new 2022)
    9- A picture of the 3v3 winner with my old account

[​IMG]

10)- Each of these correspondences was written to the support by the first ticket owner email.
    Losing both accounts while trying to recover the old account :)

I will be glad if you help me.
    I'm not sure how to proceed anymore.

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy İnFantyTasty,

The Forum Team does not have access to player accounts. You will need to work with Support to resolve the problem.

Best Regards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.