Attack of the Frostwolves event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by macizna1999, Dec 17, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, today I spent 3 hours entering the bonus map and looking for how to start the event quests. There is no information about this in this FAQ, can anyone help me?
    Clicking on the bottom right button "bonus maps" there is no event map. can anyone help where to find the entrance and where to start the quests?

2. Arbius

Arbius User

The event quest is at the missions page and can be done once.If you already complete the mission you need to wait for a day.

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you Arbius for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy macizna1999,

As Arbius stated, there is a quest that must be completed to unlock the bonus map for the day. The FAQs page clearly states this.

Happy Sailing!

4. Good day!
    I have a question about the winter event, or rather one achievement in order to open and receive an award for Frostwolf Treasure Chest 2022. You need to get a hidden achievement, which is called: Icebreaker. How to get it??? What needs to be done??

5. WaterWillow

Ahoy ,

You may find the Chest Requirements in the Pirate Storm Bible Index listed under Achievements.

Happy Sailing!

6. It turns out everything is so simple....it was only necessary to buy armor! I have been doing everything for several years except buying a reservation :) Thank you very much for the hint and have a great mood!

7. WaterWillow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.