Again?????

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EddyJazz, Apr 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Stardate (?) 4/30/2015...just went for daily quests and...again I should kill 35 Celeritas Minions in Lupine Fjords and 48 of them in Fenris' End to get 332 Diamonds...of course I feel teased because once again this bug will stop my dailies. I thought we were over with that, but it popped out again. Please, do something because it's getting ridiculous trying to play this game. Thank you.

Millenium.Falcon likes this.
  2. have you paid your big point dues yet. that could be the problem :D

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know that this issue is re-occuring. We will be sure to to inform the appropriate people.

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

4. Yup i got the same quest.

5. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Stardate 5/3/2015...daily quest again with celeritas minions in frostwick (z31)...are you BP guys ever going to fix this? And thank you Wedgewood. Nothing else I can complain for. I know you do what has to be done. Never think I do not believe you follow the procedures correctly. It's just BP taking their sweet time...;) Darken Malice...LOL!!!!

6. Wedgewood

To the best of my knowledge this issue had been addressed but arose again shortly after. We have spoken to someone regarding this and they informed us that this issue is known about and they are working to resolve this.

As a temporary solution cancel the quest and change zone, this may then offer you an alternative daily quest (information courtesy of -j2albertson-). I recognise that this solution does not fully address the underlying issue but should be helpful in some circumstances. If we receive further updates we will be sure to keep you informed.

7. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Thank you. I completed the other 3 dailies that way. Last time also the other daily on the center maps was with minions, but this time went well. Of course the desert and ice dailies are always viable. One more thing: on my Bonus Map list there is still the Celeritas Vengeance Map which I can't do in any way not having the right ammo. How can I get that away without getting in and getting killed once abandoning the map afterwards? Thanks again Wedgewood for your patience.:)

8. Wedgewood

Unfortunately as there is no abandon map feature the only way to remove it aside from contacting the Customer Care Team would be by using either arena, or a premium feature to leave. This obviously would still require you to enter the map each time, but would save you time as you would not have to wait for npcs to spawn and destroy your ship. If you have a gold premium package you could exit to your guild island, if not, one could ready up for an arena, enter the map when the arena count down is nearing 30 seconds and then immediately enter the arena from the bonus map.

Whilst unconventional, it would achieve the desired outcome.

You are most welcome. :)

9. Wedgewood

Update

The team did a restart and the issue of being requested to kill x amount of celerita's minions should now be resolved. The development team are trying to establish how this issue is arising and as such have requested that players who were experiencing this issue to please provide their user id's for further investigation.

If anyone had this problem recently please post your user id and the server you play on and it will be forwarded to the development team for further investigation.

Please click Here to be redirected to appropriate thread. :)

Thanks. :)

10. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

I'm sorry I have to disagree, Wedgewood. Stardate 5/4/2015: Daily quest: -Sail to Fenris' End and kill 17 Celeritas Minions-...:( USER ID 365826 server USA1

Millenium.Falcon likes this.
  11. Same here. I don't understand how its so hard to remove them from the game. 3 days in a row i have not been able to do my daily because of it.

12. Wedgewood

Thanks for informing us that the restart did not succeed in resolving this issue. I will let the team know.

13. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Stardate 5/8/2015: First daily quest I checked today says I have to kill 10 Deep Sea Cockroaches in Orca Gorge (z27) and...37 Celeritas Minions in Fenris' End (z28). Now...I realized my first post about this issue was on April 30th. After 9 days we are still struggling with the same issue. Interesting...:eek:

14. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Stardate 5/17/2015: Here we go again. Another daily asking to kill 31 Celeritas Minions in z32...BP is on a ZZZZZ note, I guess...

15. GlitchDate 5/17/2015 I.D. 595988 Still getting Celery Minion Dailies. Bonus Map still showing up from Dragon event too. Eye of Celery. Does BP have a technical department?

16. Wedgewood

We have contacted the appropriate people to ask if there is any update in the status of this bug. If we receive information we will be sure to keep you informed. :)

17. MaxGrand

MaxGrand User

Hello this is Peggy, I am the development team. :);):D:eek::rolleyes:

18. Wedgewood

Hi Peggy nice to meet you. :p

Regarding the status update of this bug, I was informed that they are aware of this issue and working on it. :)

MaxGrand likes this.
  19. hello.i got this quest yesterday too:(

20. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Stardate 5/20/2015...I was hoping the maintenance time keeping me out of the game for few hours in the night was to fix the Celeritas Minions issue...no way. Daily quest, very appetible about diamonds (gives 229 Diamonds), asks again to kill 43 Celeritas Minions in Frostwik...sounds like a tease to me. Getting a bit tired of something which is now stepping over the boundries of incompetence by BP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.