after sinking 4 ships it says i only have 10 skulls?!?

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by funkdog25, May 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. funkdog25

funkdog25 User

I've sunk 4 ships PvP all about the same level as me and after I sunk one I saw +70 skulls pop up. but when I go into the warmaster shop I see (skull: 10) where can I see my actual skull amount?

2. *TavernMinx*

*TavernMinx* Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Hello funkdog25,

Most PVP/Skull ships in the game give between 4-14 skulls not a one is worth 70 skulls. You may have misread the pop up and mistakenly thought the PVP points were skulls. PVP points are different, you gain PVP points to move up the PVP rankings to unlock items you can buy with the skulls you earned. Skulls now also depend on your PVP rankings, so if a ship is too low in the rankings and you are higher, you may not receive any skulls or PVP points.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

3. funkdog25

funkdog25 User

Thanks for answering but I actually have do have more questions.
    When I look at the PvP ranking it says I only have 2 points, why is that and where can I see my actual pvp points.
    And I have sunk 4 ships, witch gained me 13 skulls. So if I want to buy the piranha I need to sink about 110 more ships?
    this seems a lot for a early to mid game ship doesn't it?
    I think it kind of puts people of to try to get one of the pvp ship or rewards, or even pvp at all, if you need to kill so many pvp players, for what is essentially a early game ship, let alone the orka.