"Achieve" Battle Frigate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [[$TAR$CR3AM]], Mar 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Achieve Battle Frigate

Poll closed Apr 17, 2014.
  1. Yes, i love to see it

81.3%
  2. No, its trash

18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How: Complete all the applicable chests.
    Cost: 0 diamonds; a reward after you complete all the chests.
    - Max Hitpoints: 14350
    -Base Speed: 5.7 knots
    -Max speed: 14.1 knots
    -Max Cannons: 85
    -Max Harpoons: 55
    -Critical Resistance: 8%
    -Critical Doge Chance: 8%
    -Max Weapon Range: 215
    -Max Range of Sight: 350
    -Lower Deck
    -Middle Deck
    -Upper Deck
    Damage to ships and Monsters on ALL the maps: 10%
    Damage taken from Ships and Monsters on ALL maps: -20%

Deck: "Chests" deck: +15 cannons, +15 harpoons.
    -I believe that this ship will make ppl hustling to complete the achievements and give money to Bigpoint.

abangcool99 and TheWhiteKnight like this.
  2. I like it! A ship in the extremely rare catagory and very strong. An incentive to be more active and even spend more cash.

3. phil1985

phil1985 User

great idea mate

4. Love the idea!

5. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

why bigpoint put up a do you want this voting thing, when starscream said bigpoint will make more money...

6. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

sounds great tho they might not want to make it quite as stong as a dow like u have it atm lol.....

7. I voted no due to lack of information. This seems to be equal or stronger than a DOW, and any quests regarding this should take months to complete. Need more info.

8. "How: Complete all the applicable chests.
    Cost: 0 diamonds; a reward after you complete all the chests."

This would include winning 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 Arena. You would already have a DoW, so why not make it as strong or stronger? I don't think you realize how few people would ever unlock this ship. It would require, if I could guess, over a million monsters slain. Countless hours of work and game play.

9. True and i did the math, it is not better then a DOW, the deck equals 100 cannons while the tween on a DOW equals 104.

10. HELLGUY

HELLGUY User

lol the cannons isnt the only part of it the extra 10% dmg and 20% dmg reduction is a HUGE deal when it goes over like 150 cannons/44k hp lol if that ship was in the game it would be impossible to beat it once maxed, even more so than dow is right now.....

11. NEOBEOWULF

NEOBEOWULF User

very good ;)

12. And how possible is it to finish all Achievements? I don't think it can be done within a year, maybe 2. I think it should be stronger than a DoW, as to get it you have to put thousands of hours into getting it.

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  13. the 10% damage and 20% reduction is from NPCs on all maps :cool:

14. Annihilator of Hope...

Annihilator of Hope

15000hp

Base speed: 5.5 knots
    Max speed: 14.5 knots

Cannons: 95
    Launchers: 60
    Crit dodge: 12%
    Crit res: 12%

max weapons range: 225
    max range of sight: 350

Lower Deck
    Middle Deck
    Upper Deck

ship damage on all maps +5%
    monster damage on all maps +5%
    damage taken on all maps -5%

A ship so dark it's said to not even exist. It's rumors are known throughout the seven seas and feared beyond belief. For it is said that any ship that should be unfortunate enough to cross this vessel of evil should abandon all hope of escaping it's merciless wrath.

Hopeless End Deck

Extra cannons: 13
    Extra launchers: 13

A deck to extinguish any hope that may linger when encountering the Annihilator of Hope!

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    abangcool99 likes this.
  15. How do you unlock it? Awesome idea tho :)

16. I was going with the original idea of completing all chests to unlock the Annihilator of Hope. If any ship is to be unlocked after all that time and effort then I think it should be above even the DoW.

17. Better then a DOW? i dunno:oops::oops:, but nice idea

18. Luke

Luke User

Well you got that part correct.

19. Luke what do you think about this idea?

20. Why not better than a DoW? It would take a year atleast to complete ALL chests to unlock such a ship. Way harder than it is to get a DoW with the right ''influence'' now. Look at players like (edit), surely no one believes he was able to ''fairly'' win a DoW!?

Besides why not give these DoWs a run for their money and something new to strive for? But some DoW players won't like the idea seeing how their superiority might be in jeopardy.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Fred_Filthy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.