Test Server

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Fluffkins2013, Nov 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahoy,

Come join us on the test server to test our upcoming features.

Who is allowed to play the Test Server?
    • The Test Server is open to anyone that want's to test our up-coming features.
    When will the Test Server be open to the public?
    • The Test Server will only be open when BP gives access to the public, a post will made in the Event Announcements when the server is open. This is usually on weekends starting on Friday and closing on Sunday.
    Why is there a Test Server?
    • The Test Server is there so that BP can test out any new and up-coming features for bugs/errors before they introduce them into the game.
    What can i do in the Test Server?
    • Everything and anything.
    Can i use my regular account to play in the Test Server?
    • No, you have to register a new account on the test server in order to be able to play there.
    How can I be sure that you won't break anything and make me having to start from the beginning?
    • You can't be sure. It's a test server. Expect your account, guilds, ships etc. to be reset or deleted at any time. But when we do, there will be a good reason for it.
    Can i buy more diamonds or premium?
    • No, as its a Test Server there is no payable function set up.
    Is there any way to transfer any items/diamonds from the Test Server to my main account?
    • No, any items/diamonds in the Test Server stays in the server.
    I found a bug. Where can I report it?
    • Look for the Official Discussion Section on the test server and post in there.
    Where can i access the Test Server?
    • The Test Server can be accessed by clicking Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.