Storm of Broken Hearts 2014

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Feb 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates!

Here is where you may discuss the February's Storm of Broken Hearts event.

Please keep all comments on topic, those that are not may be deleted.

Thank you.​

2. U_HATE_ME

U_HATE_ME User

How long is the event, an will there be a Test Server?

3. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

The event runs from noon February 13, 2014 to noon February 20, 2014, as for the Test Server, when its made open to the public it will be announced Here.

4. zoOoz

zoOoz User

is it a new event !?

☠Blackpirat☠ likes this.
  5. U_HATE_ME

U_HATE_ME User

thnxs fluffy hopefully it will come soon so I can create my shopping list :)

6. no it is not it has been started last year too

7. zoOoz

zoOoz User

cannot wait for it :D

thnx bro

8. Man..This event is soo short :(

9. EddyJazz

EddyJazz User

Like the idea! I apologize if now, not having any way to communicate this I use this space. It's about the issue with IE8. I noticed the problem and posted on FB immediately. Meanwhile I found a quick temporary fix. I have a full log in on the server with Chrome. Now if for some of you Chrome is a bit sticky compared to IE8 just log out and log in again with IE8. It works for me. Waiting for the fix looks like this is the only way for me to play using IE8. Sorry if I used this space for that. My best to the team.

10. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

to easy to go to lvl 10.
    and i think the forget the fire essence on this event :-(

11. Seems like this event is pretty much for guilds only. The only special Item available without invasion points is the ship and it is no better than many others unless you get the special deck which requires 25,000 invasion points. I guess I'll get the ship for my collection but never use it.

12. Hi,

I have no quest for the the BONUS MAP.

Why?

13. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

yes no quest :-(

14. yeah

15. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

The new quests will begin at 12:00, instead of 00:00 as it was initially announced. The Event FAQ has been updated with the correct times.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

16. Desire

Desire User

I thought that at the end of all the quest you could get the Envy for free, but now there is only a 53% discount. is this to force us to pay to get a better ship ?

17. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

It is possible to get the ship for free, once you complete more discounts it will move so you can get more discount, 100% in total.

Desire likes this.
  18. Desire

Desire User

Thanks, How many victories does it take to have the 100 % discount ? I'm just scared I missed the first day

19. You have to complete each of the 2 maps.. 4 times, so a total of 8.

20. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

The Schedule is as follows....
    • Event quest 1: February 13, 2014 (unlocks Event Map 1 “Danseker Den” for the first time from 12:00 to 12:00)
    • Event quest 2: February 14, 2014 (unlocks Event Map 2 “Dancer's Lair“ for the first time from 12:00 to 12:00; event ammo is required in order to kill NPCs on this map)
    • Event quest 3: February 15, 2014 (unlocks event map 1 “Danseker Den” for the second time from 12:00 to 12:00)
    • Event quest 4: February 16, 2014 (unlocks Event Map 2 “Dancer's Lair“ for the second time from 12:00 to 12:00; event ammo is required in order to kill NPCs on this map)
    • Event quest 5: February 17, 2014 (unlocks event map 1 “Danseker Den” for the third time from 12:00 to 12:00)
    • Event quest 6: February 18, 2014 (unlocks Event Map 2 “Dancer's Lair“ for the third time from 12:00 to 12:00; event ammo is required in order to kill NPCs on this map)
    • Event quest 7: February 19, 2014 (unlocks event map 1 “Danseker Den” for the fourth time from 12:00 to 12:00)
    • Event quest 8: February 20, 2014 (unlocks Event Map 2 “Dancer's Lair“ for the fourth time from 12:00 to 12:00; event ammo is required in order to kill NPCs on this map)

• Event map 1: Danseker Den
    • Event map 2: Dancer's Lair, event ammo is required for this map!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.